Support every step of the way
Kingston Wellbeing Service offers a range of treatments for adults aged 18 and over, who are residents in the borough of Kingston or have a GP in the borough of Kingston. We work with individuals at any stage of their problem.
Our services include:
- Assessment and individual personalised recovery plans
- Advice and information on reducing harm
- Specialist detoxification programmes to manage withdrawal symptoms and safely wean you off drugs and alcohol
- One-to-one and group therapies aimed at getting to the core of the problem, coming up with ways to deal with cravings and avoid repeating past mistakes
- Motivation and support from those that have previously had problems with alcohol or drugs and who have successfully overcome them
- Group activities and social networks, including men and women’s groups, relapse prevention and life skills advice
Many people turn to drink or drugs as a way of dealing with negative feelings, such as depression, stress, trauma or anxiety. We recognise the importance of providing treatment for both the substance misuse problem, as well as any associated emotional/mental health issues. Kingston Wellbeing Service provides depression and anxiety treatment services - including talking therapies, workshops and self-help resources.